Turkey fried rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 medium red capsicum, chopped
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 300g cooked shredded turkey meat
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 4 cups cold cooked white long-grain rice (see note)
Heat a wok over high heat. Add half the oil. Swirl to coat. Add egg. Swirl to thinly coat base. Cook for 1 minute or until just set. Remove to a board. Roll up. Thinly slice.
Heat remaining oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add capsicum, peas, corn, turkey, onion and snow peas. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce and rice. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in sliced egg. Serve.